Commercial Pest Control Service
Our Commercial Pest Management Program consists of a Five Step plan, which is a scientifically proven approach that maximizes effectiveness and minimizes chemical treatment and exposure.
- InspectionOn the initial visit to the site, a thorough inspection is conducted and documented. This allows us to determine which pests are present, likely harborage areas, resource sites, sanitation problems, possible re-infestation sources, and health concerns of any sensitive occupants.
- EvaluationBased on the initial inspection, a comprehensive pest control program is devised for the site. The treatment program is devised using EPA registered pesticides in the most effective and appropriate formulations dictated by our IPM inspection and evaluation. These applications may include baits, traps, crack and crevice procedures, flushing agents, Insect Growth Regulators (IGR’s) and/or residual treatments. The number and type of monitoring stations are determined as well as the intervals for checking the stations for pest activity. Recommendations for the elimination or alleviation of resources are determined.
- EradicationInitial applications are made according to our pest control strategy formulated above. Monitoring stations are usually placed within one week after initial treatments are made.
- Follow-upSevere initial infestations will require one or more follow-up treatments that are conducted according to the initial program.
- Quality AssuranceMonitoring stations are inspected on a regular basis for any pest activity. In addition to monitoring stations. Our technicians are thoroughly trained to look for evidence of pest activity such as damage, fecal deposits, trails, active harborage sites, and potential re-infestation. Pest activity is documented in a comprehensive site history file as the program is continually updated and communicated to our field technicians.
Why use MacLaughlin Pest Control?
- Knowledgeable Professional ManagementOur reputation for satisfaction is enhanced by our years of experience.
- A Leader in the IndustryA reputation based on reliability and knowledgeable control methods. References will be readily provided.
- Customized Service PlansLog documentation / Communication, including · Insurance Certification · Labels of registered pesticides · Operation Guidelines · MSDS information
- Full Service CompanyOur aim is to provide you with a complete range of services to meet all your pest control needs.
- SafetySafety is a primary concern. All products are EPA registered and have a long record of safe use in diverse sensitive situations.
- Cost EfficientSince we update and monitor our procedures constantly, you get more productivity with each dollar you spend with MacLaughlin Pest Control.
- Government RegulationsWe will help you meet industry controls, safety standards, notification requirements, OSHA laws, etc.
Professionally Training Staff
All MacLaughlin Pest Control technicians are fully trained and state licensed. Continuing education is a company byword.